Kelsey Grammer, wife ending 13-year marriage
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kelsey Grammer and his wife are divorcing after nearly 13 years of marriage.
Court records show Camille Grammer filed for divorce from the "Cheers" and "Frasier" star Thursday in Los Angeles.
On his Twitter page, the Emmy-winning actor wrote, "Hello everyone thank you for ur support and yes it's true Camille and I are divorcing. I ask U 2 respect our privacy ..." (sic).
Grammer and his wife were married in August 1997 and have two children, ages 8 and 5.
Camille, 41, is Grammer's third wife. The one-time Playboy model is a cast member of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," which has not yet begun airing.
The couple issued a joint statement Thursday seeking privacy for the family.
Camille Grammer is seeking physical custody of the children and visitation for the 55-year-old actor.
The filing cites "irreconciliable differences" for the breakup but offers no details.
celebrity, divorce, legal, entertainment
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt 23 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 20 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning 9 min ago
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 14 min ago
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis