Kelsey Grammer, wife ending 13-year marriage
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kelsey Grammer and his wife are divorcing after nearly 13 years of marriage.
Court records show Camille Grammer filed for divorce from the "Cheers" and "Frasier" star Thursday in Los Angeles.
On his Twitter page, the Emmy-winning actor wrote, "Hello everyone thank you for ur support and yes it's true Camille and I are divorcing. I ask U 2 respect our privacy ..." (sic).
Grammer and his wife were married in August 1997 and have two children, ages 8 and 5.
Camille, 41, is Grammer's third wife. The one-time Playboy model is a cast member of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," which has not yet begun airing.
The couple issued a joint statement Thursday seeking privacy for the family.
Camille Grammer is seeking physical custody of the children and visitation for the 55-year-old actor.
The filing cites "irreconciliable differences" for the breakup but offers no details.
celebrity, divorce, legal, entertainment
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 10 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video