Israeli soldiers in trouble over viral video
JERUSALEM (KABC) -- A patrol of Israeli soldiers is facing trouble over a viral video of them dancing on duty to Kesha's hit, 'Tik Tok.'
The video shows six Israeli infantrymen patrolling in the Palestinian city of Hebron as a Muslim call to prayer is heard. The music then changes to "Tik Tok," and the patrol breaks into a choreographed dance routine.
The video has been removed from YouTube, but Israeli TV stations picked it up and aired it repeatedly Monday.
The Israeli military called the video a "stunt" and said the troops' commanders have been informed.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
music news, entertainment
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 53 min ago
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station 54 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 52 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 11 min ago
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...