Levi Johnston talks breakup at teen awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Levi Johnston made a surprise appearance on the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday.
Palin told People Magazine that she had been played by Johnston and he was obsessed with the limelight.
Johnston commented on the breakup while walking the red carpet with singer Brittani Senser.
"When I'm in town, we hang out. We're doing great. I talk to her every day. We keep in touch. So, even with us broken off, you know, it's like we're together," Johnston said. "We found a way to kind of work with each other. Things are going good."
When asked what caused the breakup Johnston refused to answer, but he said media pressure played a major role.
award shows, celebrity, break-up, entertainment
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt 7 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 4 min ago
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 1 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis