Levi Johnston talks breakup at teen awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Levi Johnston made a surprise appearance on the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday.
Palin told People Magazine that she had been played by Johnston and he was obsessed with the limelight.
Johnston commented on the breakup while walking the red carpet with singer Brittani Senser.
"When I'm in town, we hang out. We're doing great. I talk to her every day. We keep in touch. So, even with us broken off, you know, it's like we're together," Johnston said. "We found a way to kind of work with each other. Things are going good."
When asked what caused the breakup Johnston refused to answer, but he said media pressure played a major role.
award shows, celebrity, break-up, entertainment
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 52 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 58 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks