Rod Stewart, wife expecting 2nd child
LONDON (KABC) -- Rock and Rock Hall of Famer Rod Stewart and his wife, model-photographer Penny Lancaster, are expecting their second child.
The couple said in a statement Monday that they learned the "happy news" in June as they celebrated their third wedding anniversary.
Stewart, 65, and 39-year-old Lancaster have been together for a decade and have a 4-year-old son, Alastair.
"We were thrilled and delighted to be able to tell Alastair that he was going to be the big brother to a little baby, expected just before Mummy's 40th birthday," the couple said.
Stewart also has five children from previous relationships: two children with his first wife Alana Hamilton, one child with Kelly Emberg, and another two kids with former wife Rachel Hunter.
The Associated Press contributed to the report.
celebrity, pregnancy, entertainment
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 48 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings 37 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Ellen DeGeneres reacts to tabloid cover