Chris Brown attends progress report hearing
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Singer and actor Chris Brown attended his fourth progress hearing Thursday in a downtown L.A. courtroom.
Judge Patricia M. Schnegg says Brown is continuing to make progress on serving the community service portion of his sentence in connection with his guilty plea to assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna.
It's been one year since Brown was sentenced to five years probation, and ordered to perform 180-days of community service for assaulting Rihanna after a Grammy Awards party.
Since then, the 21-year-old has been slowly working on career and image rehab.
celebrity, court case, music news, entertainment
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 12 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 47 min ago
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds