Chris Brown attends progress report hearing
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Singer and actor Chris Brown attended his fourth progress hearing Thursday in a downtown L.A. courtroom.
Judge Patricia M. Schnegg says Brown is continuing to make progress on serving the community service portion of his sentence in connection with his guilty plea to assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna.
It's been one year since Brown was sentenced to five years probation, and ordered to perform 180-days of community service for assaulting Rihanna after a Grammy Awards party.
Since then, the 21-year-old has been slowly working on career and image rehab.
celebrity, court case, music news, entertainment
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 52 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role