Oscar bleacher seats up for grabs Sept. 13
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- The Oscar countdown stands at about five months, but it's time for fans to think about making their own plans to see the Academy Awards up close and personal.
If you'd like the chance to see your favorite stars as they walk the world's most famous red carpet, the Motion Picture Academy has set Monday, September 13 as the online application start date.
You'll have just one week to apply. There are 700 seats available for the big event and they're chosen by random drawing.
The Academy Awards will be held on Sunday, February 27, 2011, at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
academy awards, celebrity, red carpet event, entertainment
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 7 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests 43 min ago
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
37 min ago
- Illinois students spread joy w/ Dial-a -Carol
38 min ago