Michelle Obama, Disney promote healthy eating
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- First Lady Michelle Obama is teaming up with Disney to promote her campaign for healthy eating and exercise.
She's starring in eight public service spots.
"Now these are what I call quick, delicious lunches. Whole grain breads, a rainbow of colorful foods, a whole variety of ingredients. There are so many different ways to build delicious, healthy sandwiches," the first lady says in one TV ad.
Joining her will be Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers and Brenda Song from Disney Channel's "Suite Life on Deck."
One ad features her helping Disney stars plant a garden.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
benefit, celebrity, children's health, food, television, first lady michelle obama, entertainment
- Moorpark High on lockdown after threat made 8 min ago
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 11 min ago
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped 51 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis 55 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
11 min ago