Michelle Obama, Disney promote healthy eating
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- First Lady Michelle Obama is teaming up with Disney to promote her campaign for healthy eating and exercise.
She's starring in eight public service spots.
"Now these are what I call quick, delicious lunches. Whole grain breads, a rainbow of colorful foods, a whole variety of ingredients. There are so many different ways to build delicious, healthy sandwiches," the first lady says in one TV ad.
Joining her will be Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers and Brenda Song from Disney Channel's "Suite Life on Deck."
One ad features her helping Disney stars plant a garden.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
benefit, celebrity, children's health, food, television, first lady michelle obama, entertainment
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'