Ben Harper files for divorce from Laura Dern
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Musician Ben Harper has filed for divorce from actress Laura Dern after nearly five years of marriage.
According to court documents, the Grammy Award-winning musician signed and filed the divorce petition on Friday in Los Angeles.
Harper is seeking joint custody of their two children and says the couple separated in January. No additional details of the divorce were included.
Dern has appeared in "Jurassic Park" and other films.
celebrity, divorce, entertainment
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
55 min ago