Ben Harper files for divorce from Laura Dern
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Musician Ben Harper has filed for divorce from actress Laura Dern after nearly five years of marriage.
According to court documents, the Grammy Award-winning musician signed and filed the divorce petition on Friday in Los Angeles.
Harper is seeking joint custody of their two children and says the couple separated in January. No additional details of the divorce were included.
Dern has appeared in "Jurassic Park" and other films.
celebrity, divorce, entertainment
- Ambulance crash: 3 injured in Signal Hill 43 min ago
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- Alleged arsonist sets fire in Hollywood 41 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role