Jamie Lee Curtis hosts charity Halloween bash
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- Actress Jamie Lee Curtis hosted a huge Halloween party in Santa Monica for an important cause.
Close to 2,000 people turned out for the Dream Halloween event on Saturday to benefit the Children Affected by AIDS Foundation.
The Barker Hanger was turned into a Halloween wonderland, with costumed characters and a trick-or-treat lane - all in the name of charity.
"I don't think there's another organization that focuses on fun the way the Children Affected by AIDS Foundation does. A charitable group partnered with great corporate partners and celebrities doing the work that we should all be doing which is raising money to help other people, primarily children," said Cutis.
Dream Halloween events were also held last weekend in New York City and Chicago.
celebrity, charity, halloween, santa monica, entertainment
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- '12 Years a Slave,' 'Hustle' lead Globes noms 1 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
44 min ago