Jamie Lee Curtis hosts charity Halloween bash
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- Actress Jamie Lee Curtis hosted a huge Halloween party in Santa Monica for an important cause.
Close to 2,000 people turned out for the Dream Halloween event on Saturday to benefit the Children Affected by AIDS Foundation.
The Barker Hanger was turned into a Halloween wonderland, with costumed characters and a trick-or-treat lane - all in the name of charity.
"I don't think there's another organization that focuses on fun the way the Children Affected by AIDS Foundation does. A charitable group partnered with great corporate partners and celebrities doing the work that we should all be doing which is raising money to help other people, primarily children," said Cutis.
Dream Halloween events were also held last weekend in New York City and Chicago.
celebrity, charity, halloween, santa monica, entertainment
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 5 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks