Bruce Willis throws party for veterans
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Bruce Willis threw a party for hundreds of veterans on Thursday in honor of Veterans Day.
The actor said that the real stars are the military and veterans.
The party was held in New York on the USS Intrepid, which is a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier that was converted into a museum.
new york, veterans, celebrity, entertainment
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 41 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 3 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis