Lindsay Lohan not starring in 'Inferno' movie
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan will not be playing the role of porn star Linda Lovelace in "Inferno."
The writer-director of the movie said his production team is negotiating with another actress for the role of the 1970s porn star and will make an announcement soon.
According to some media reports, the troubled starlet quit the movie in order to focus her attention on her rehab for drug addiction. However, other reports say Wilder purposely dropped her for another actress.
In October, a judge ordered Lohan to rehab. It was her fifth time in court since May.
The 24-year-old is expected to be in a rehab facility until at least Jan.3.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, movie news, entertainment
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors