Lindsay Lohan not starring in 'Inferno' movie
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan will not be playing the role of porn star Linda Lovelace in "Inferno."
The writer-director of the movie said his production team is negotiating with another actress for the role of the 1970s porn star and will make an announcement soon.
According to some media reports, the troubled starlet quit the movie in order to focus her attention on her rehab for drug addiction. However, other reports say Wilder purposely dropped her for another actress.
In October, a judge ordered Lohan to rehab. It was her fifth time in court since May.
The 24-year-old is expected to be in a rehab facility until at least Jan.3.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, movie news, entertainment
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure 44 min ago
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018 19 min ago
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video)