John Travolta, Kelly Preston welcome baby boy
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston will have an extra mouth to feed this Thanksgiving. The couple just welcomed a baby boy into the world.
The little guy's name is Benjamin. He was born at a hospital in Florida on Tuesday and weighed in at 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
This is the couple's third child. Their eldest child, Jett, died last year at the age of 16.
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke