John Travolta, Kelly Preston welcome baby boy
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston will have an extra mouth to feed this Thanksgiving. The couple just welcomed a baby boy into the world.
The little guy's name is Benjamin. He was born at a hospital in Florida on Tuesday and weighed in at 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
This is the couple's third child. Their eldest child, Jett, died last year at the age of 16.
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 53 min ago
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged 22 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 10 min ago
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest 40 min ago
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Shaving heads to help fight childhood cancer
36 min ago