John Travolta, Kelly Preston welcome baby boy
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston will have an extra mouth to feed this Thanksgiving. The couple just welcomed a baby boy into the world.
The little guy's name is Benjamin. He was born at a hospital in Florida on Tuesday and weighed in at 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
This is the couple's third child. Their eldest child, Jett, died last year at the age of 16.
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour