John Travolta, Kelly Preston welcome baby boy
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston will have an extra mouth to feed this Thanksgiving. The couple just welcomed a baby boy into the world.
The little guy's name is Benjamin. He was born at a hospital in Florida on Tuesday and weighed in at 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
This is the couple's third child. Their eldest child, Jett, died last year at the age of 16.
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries 34 min ago
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 8 min ago
- Metro to vote on fate of ExpressLanes pilot
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged 20 min ago
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed
- Dana Point woman fights to keep chickens
26 min ago