Singers' computers allegedly hacked by 2 men
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two German hackers are accused of stealing songs from several music artists.
Investigators said those targeted were Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Ke$ha and Kelly Clarkson.
A 17-year-old student and a 23-year-old man are accused of using Trojan Horse viruses to hack into the singers' computers for about 12 months.
They were arrested after a Kelly Clarkson fan alerted her management that unreleased songs of the singer were being sold online.
Police said the suspects made more than $13,000 in illegal sales.
fraud, legal, music news, celebrity, entertainment
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 7 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk 15 min ago
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: Benedict Cumberbatch recites R. Kelly lyrics