Singers' computers allegedly hacked by 2 men
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two German hackers are accused of stealing songs from several music artists.
Investigators said those targeted were Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Ke$ha and Kelly Clarkson.
A 17-year-old student and a 23-year-old man are accused of using Trojan Horse viruses to hack into the singers' computers for about 12 months.
They were arrested after a Kelly Clarkson fan alerted her management that unreleased songs of the singer were being sold online.
Police said the suspects made more than $13,000 in illegal sales.
fraud, legal, music news, celebrity, entertainment
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 11 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego 4 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)