Josh Duhamel kicked off plane in NY
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Actor Josh Duhamel was kicked off an airplane in New York on Thursday after he refused to turn off his BlackBerry.
A flight attendant asked the 38-year-old "Transformers" star three times to turn off his phone before takeoff. He reportedly laughed and ignored the requests.
At that point, the still-grounded plane, bound for Kentucky, headed back to the gate and Duhamel was escorted off.
A rep for the actor says "he's sorry," and that he had been texting about this flight being delayed.
new york, entertainment
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway 44 min ago
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres
- Some CA cities seek water independence 24 min ago
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 8 min ago
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians