Josh Duhamel kicked off plane in NY
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Actor Josh Duhamel was kicked off an airplane in New York on Thursday after he refused to turn off his BlackBerry.
A flight attendant asked the 38-year-old "Transformers" star three times to turn off his phone before takeoff. He reportedly laughed and ignored the requests.
At that point, the still-grounded plane, bound for Kentucky, headed back to the gate and Duhamel was escorted off.
A rep for the actor says "he's sorry," and that he had been texting about this flight being delayed.
new york, entertainment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP 47 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement 41 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes 37 min ago
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present