Aaron Sorkin calls Palin 'witless bully'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Sarah Palin is getting some scathing criticism from Hollywood screenwriter Aaron Sorkin. He's called the former Alaska Governor a "witless bully" after she was shown in a recent episode of her cable reality TV series hunting a caribou.
Sorkin, who wrote the script for "The Social Network" and the TV series, "The West Wing," compared Palin to football player Michael Vick, who went to prison for running a dog fighting ring.
In a Facebook posting, Palin responded that unless people have never eaten meat, they shouldn't condemn the episode.
sarah palin, animal news, entertainment
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 6 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations 34 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break