Aaron Sorkin calls Palin 'witless bully'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Sarah Palin is getting some scathing criticism from Hollywood screenwriter Aaron Sorkin. He's called the former Alaska Governor a "witless bully" after she was shown in a recent episode of her cable reality TV series hunting a caribou.
Sorkin, who wrote the script for "The Social Network" and the TV series, "The West Wing," compared Palin to football player Michael Vick, who went to prison for running a dog fighting ring.
In a Facebook posting, Palin responded that unless people have never eaten meat, they shouldn't condemn the episode.
sarah palin, animal news, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 13 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust 20 min ago
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 59 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere