Comic-Con test tickets sell out in minutes
SAN DIEGO (KABC) -- A test run of ticket sales for the 2011 Comic-Con International: San Diego went off without a hitch Wednesday.
Tickets for the July convention had gone on sale twice before, but the online ticket system was overwhelmed within seconds.
Wednesday's test run only made 1,000 tickets available. They were gone in just minutes.
Comic-Con says they'll announce sometime in January when the next group of tickets will go on sale.
comic-con, san diego, entertainment
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)
- Beverly Hills 9OH2O luxury water put to test
28 min ago
- Silicon Beach Fest highlights LA's tech scene
5 min ago