Lohan accused of battery at rehab center
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan is being accused of battery against an employee at the rehabilitation facility where she is receiving treatment.
Authorities said they responded to the Betty Ford Center on Dec. 12 for an incident involving the "Mean Girls" star. A female worker reportedly had a dispute with Lohan and stated that she wanted to pursue charges.
Lohan was not arrested. The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is investigating the matter.
The Associated Press contributed to this report
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching 7 min ago
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US 42 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame 32 min ago
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis