Lohan accused of battery at rehab center
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan is being accused of battery against an employee at the rehabilitation facility where she is receiving treatment.
Authorities said they responded to the Betty Ford Center on Dec. 12 for an incident involving the "Mean Girls" star. A female worker reportedly had a dispute with Lohan and stated that she wanted to pursue charges.
Lohan was not arrested. The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is investigating the matter.
The Associated Press contributed to this report
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 42 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants