Jeremy Renner to star in 'Hansel and Gretel'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hansel and Gretel are growing up.
Actor Jeremy Renner is set to play the male lead in "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters."
Gemma Arterton, who stared in "The Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time," has been cast to play his sister, Gretel.
The story is set 15 years after they killed the witch who kidnapped them.
As it turns out, the two are now bounty hunters who pursue witches.
Shooting begins in March.
celebrity, movie news, entertainment
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 19 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
24 min ago