Lindsay Lohan fight investigation ongoing
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- Lindsay Lohan will have to wait to find out if she'll face battery charges.
The Riverside County District Attorney's Office says further investigation is needed into an alleged fight between Lohan and a Betty Ford Center rehabilitation technician.
Lohan is accused of tussling with rehab worker, Dawn Holland, on Dec.12 after returning to the clinic past curfew and refusing a request to take a breathalyzer test.
A Beverly Hills judge has said that Lohan will be thrown back in jail if she violates probation. Her next scheduled hearing before the judge is Feb. 25.
celebrity, legal, fight, entertainment
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate