Lindsay Lohan fight investigation ongoing
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- Lindsay Lohan will have to wait to find out if she'll face battery charges.
The Riverside County District Attorney's Office says further investigation is needed into an alleged fight between Lohan and a Betty Ford Center rehabilitation technician.
Lohan is accused of tussling with rehab worker, Dawn Holland, on Dec.12 after returning to the clinic past curfew and refusing a request to take a breathalyzer test.
A Beverly Hills judge has said that Lohan will be thrown back in jail if she violates probation. Her next scheduled hearing before the judge is Feb. 25.
celebrity, legal, fight, entertainment
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks