Sissy Spacek working on memoir for 2012
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Oscar winner Sissy Spacek has a memoir in the works tentatively called, 'Barefoot Stories,' according to Hyperion, who is publishing the book.
Spacek's book is scheduled to come out in 2012.
The 61-year-old actress won an Academy Award in 1981 for "Coal Miner's Daughter," in which she played country singer Loretta Lynn. She also starred in the horror classic "Carrie."
She was seen last year in "Get Low," with Robert Duvall and Bill Murray.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 38 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
43 min ago