Sissy Spacek working on memoir for 2012
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Oscar winner Sissy Spacek has a memoir in the works tentatively called, 'Barefoot Stories,' according to Hyperion, who is publishing the book.
Spacek's book is scheduled to come out in 2012.
The 61-year-old actress won an Academy Award in 1981 for "Coal Miner's Daughter," in which she played country singer Loretta Lynn. She also starred in the horror classic "Carrie."
She was seen last year in "Get Low," with Robert Duvall and Bill Murray.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 5 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video