Aguilera to sing anthem at Super Bowl
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Christina Aguilera will sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl in Texas on Feb. 6, the NFL announced on Monday.
This will be the Grammy Award-winning singer's second appearance at the NFL championship. Aguilera was part of the halftime show during the 2000 Super Bowl.
Stars like Carrie Underwood, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Neil Diamond, Mariah Carey and Beyonce Knowles have sung the national anthem at the Super Bowl in the past.
The Pittsburgh Steelers will play the Green Bay Packers at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, for the NFL title.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
nfl championship game, celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)