Mini Darth Vader meets James Earl Jones
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A local boy who has gained national recognition as a mini Darth Vader in a Super Bowl ad for Volkswagen has now met the real-life Darth Vader himself.
Six-year-old Max Page and his family traveled to New York's famed Broadway where he was able to meet James Earl Jones.
Jones was the voice of Darth Vader in the "Star Wars" movies. Jones said he really enjoyed meeting the young actor.
"It's all about pretend. That's the fun part of being an actor and fun part of being a child," said Jones.
The Volkswagen commercial featuring Page playing Darth Vader gained instant popularity when it was released on YouTube ahead of its TV premiere during the Super Bowl.
super bowl, celebrity, entertainment
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned 22 min ago
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached
- 9-yr-old FL girl is youngest to bowl 300 game 54 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future