Mini Darth Vader meets James Earl Jones
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A local boy who has gained national recognition as a mini Darth Vader in a Super Bowl ad for Volkswagen has now met the real-life Darth Vader himself.
Six-year-old Max Page and his family traveled to New York's famed Broadway where he was able to meet James Earl Jones.
Jones was the voice of Darth Vader in the "Star Wars" movies. Jones said he really enjoyed meeting the young actor.
"It's all about pretend. That's the fun part of being an actor and fun part of being a child," said Jones.
The Volkswagen commercial featuring Page playing Darth Vader gained instant popularity when it was released on YouTube ahead of its TV premiere during the Super Bowl.
super bowl, celebrity, entertainment
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land 41 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video