Mini Darth Vader meets James Earl Jones
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A local boy who has gained national recognition as a mini Darth Vader in a Super Bowl ad for Volkswagen has now met the real-life Darth Vader himself.
Six-year-old Max Page and his family traveled to New York's famed Broadway where he was able to meet James Earl Jones.
Jones was the voice of Darth Vader in the "Star Wars" movies. Jones said he really enjoyed meeting the young actor.
"It's all about pretend. That's the fun part of being an actor and fun part of being a child," said Jones.
The Volkswagen commercial featuring Page playing Darth Vader gained instant popularity when it was released on YouTube ahead of its TV premiere during the Super Bowl.
super bowl, celebrity, entertainment
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Yosemite park's tourist amenities at stake
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people 40 min ago
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video