Mini Darth Vader meets James Earl Jones
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A local boy who has gained national recognition as a mini Darth Vader in a Super Bowl ad for Volkswagen has now met the real-life Darth Vader himself.
Six-year-old Max Page and his family traveled to New York's famed Broadway where he was able to meet James Earl Jones.
Jones was the voice of Darth Vader in the "Star Wars" movies. Jones said he really enjoyed meeting the young actor.
"It's all about pretend. That's the fun part of being an actor and fun part of being a child," said Jones.
The Volkswagen commercial featuring Page playing Darth Vader gained instant popularity when it was released on YouTube ahead of its TV premiere during the Super Bowl.
super bowl, celebrity, entertainment
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour