Aguilera gets 2nd chance after fumbled anthem
NEW YORK (KABC) -- After her Super Bowl fumble, Christina Aguilera has been invited to sing a do-over at a minor league baseball game.
The Brooklyn Cyclones offered the singer a chance to perform "The Star-Spangled Banner" before a home game this summer.
The Cyclones' manager said players don't usually get a shot at redeeming themselves, but it's a different story for singers.
super bowl, celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown 5 min ago
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present