Aguilera gets 2nd chance after fumbled anthem
NEW YORK (KABC) -- After her Super Bowl fumble, Christina Aguilera has been invited to sing a do-over at a minor league baseball game.
The Brooklyn Cyclones offered the singer a chance to perform "The Star-Spangled Banner" before a home game this summer.
The Cyclones' manager said players don't usually get a shot at redeeming themselves, but it's a different story for singers.
super bowl, celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet 9 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants