William, Kate comic book due out in April
CARDIFF, United Kingdom (KABC) -- Spiderman had Mary Jane. Superman had Lois Lane. Now, Prince William has Kate. A new comic book due out in April chronicles the royal romance between the prince and Kate Middleton.
It's called "Kate and William: A Very Public Love Story."
The writer did extensive research before coming up with the story. He said he discovered many things about the couple, including the pet names they have for each other.
He claims Middleton calls the prince "Big Willy" and Prince William calls her "Babycakes."
comic book, celebrity, entertainment
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video 6 min ago
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book