William, Kate comic book due out in April
CARDIFF, United Kingdom (KABC) -- Spiderman had Mary Jane. Superman had Lois Lane. Now, Prince William has Kate. A new comic book due out in April chronicles the royal romance between the prince and Kate Middleton.
It's called "Kate and William: A Very Public Love Story."
The writer did extensive research before coming up with the story. He said he discovered many things about the couple, including the pet names they have for each other.
He claims Middleton calls the prince "Big Willy" and Prince William calls her "Babycakes."
comic book, celebrity, entertainment
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior 22 min ago
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever 56 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour