Michael Vick to guest on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
CHICAGO (KABC) -- Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will be a guest on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
The interview is set to air Thursday, Feb. 24. Officials with Chicago-based Harpo Productions say the interview will cover Vick's time in prison, his work with the Humane Society and his return to the NFL.
Vick served 18 months in prison for his involvement in an illegal dogfighting operation. In 2007, several dogs were seized from his property in Surry County, Va.
He was reinstated to the NFL for the 2009 season and has been doing public-service work, including with the Humane Society.
This is the 25th and final season of "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
oprah winfrey, talk show, television, entertainment
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead 47 min ago
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide