Michael Vick to guest on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
CHICAGO (KABC) -- Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will be a guest on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
The interview is set to air Thursday, Feb. 24. Officials with Chicago-based Harpo Productions say the interview will cover Vick's time in prison, his work with the Humane Society and his return to the NFL.
Vick served 18 months in prison for his involvement in an illegal dogfighting operation. In 2007, several dogs were seized from his property in Surry County, Va.
He was reinstated to the NFL for the 2009 season and has been doing public-service work, including with the Humane Society.
This is the 25th and final season of "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
oprah winfrey, talk show, television, entertainment
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 15 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed 8 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 23 min ago
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12 11 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)