Lady Gaga breaks iTunes record w/ latest hit
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lady Gaga isn't just making hits - she's breaking records.
The singer's latest song "Born This Way" has now become the fastest-selling single ever on Apple's iTunes stores worldwide.
It racked up more than one million downloads in just five days.
She sang the song after hatching from an egg at the awards show.
A little while later, it hit the No. 1 spot in 23 countries.
celebrity, music news, apple, entertainment
- I-5 through Grapevine reopens w/ CHP escorts 50 min ago
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- 4 killed in OC crash; alcohol, speed involved
- Hawthorne stabbing: 1 killed, probe underway
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road 26 min ago
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Oxnard home, vehicle hit by multiple gunshots
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Mystery donor gives $50K to MO Salvation Army
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?