Lady Gaga breaks iTunes record w/ latest hit
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lady Gaga isn't just making hits - she's breaking records.
The singer's latest song "Born This Way" has now become the fastest-selling single ever on Apple's iTunes stores worldwide.
It racked up more than one million downloads in just five days.
She sang the song after hatching from an egg at the awards show.
A little while later, it hit the No. 1 spot in 23 countries.
celebrity, music news, apple, entertainment
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 25 min ago
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)