Lady Gaga breaks iTunes record w/ latest hit
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lady Gaga isn't just making hits - she's breaking records.
The singer's latest song "Born This Way" has now become the fastest-selling single ever on Apple's iTunes stores worldwide.
It racked up more than one million downloads in just five days.
She sang the song after hatching from an egg at the awards show.
A little while later, it hit the No. 1 spot in 23 countries.
celebrity, music news, apple, entertainment
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Swift to perform at Billboard Music Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested