O'Donnell invited to 'Dancing With the Stars'
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell said she's been invited to be a contestant on "Dancing With the Stars."
O'Donnell said she's flattered, but she is not sure if she will accept.
She said her initial reaction was to turn it down, but others are encouraging her to go for it.
The conservative Republican, who lost to a Democrat amid controversy over past statements about youthful dabbling in witchcraft, is soliciting opinions on her Facebook page.
A representative for the show would not comment on the casting speculation but did say the new cast will be announced next week.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
dancing with the stars, tea party, entertainment
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 21 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 36 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 42 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 18 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 35 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke