Regis and Kelly at Disneyland to help runner
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- "LIVE! With Regis and Kelly" was at Disneyland on Friday morning to help kick off a local marathoner's efforts to run coast to coast.
Dean Karnazes, 48, expects to average 50 miles of running per day, saying this was his most intense endeavor yet.
His efforts are for Action for Healthy Kids.
"It's to motivate and inspire kids to get more active, to get them physically moving," Kamazes said.
People can sign up to run with Kamazes by going to http://www.dadt.com/live/special/runacrossamerica/index.html. He will be running in Riverside on Saturday.
Karnazes' coast-to-coast run is scheduled to end on May 11 in New York City.
disney theme park, talk show, charity, celebrity, children's health, entertainment
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 32 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Torrance attempted burglary suspect sought 1 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- 2-year-old found with heroin in New Jersey 6 min ago
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees 8 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons