Regis and Kelly at Disneyland to help runner
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- "LIVE! With Regis and Kelly" was at Disneyland on Friday morning to help kick off a local marathoner's efforts to run coast to coast.
Dean Karnazes, 48, expects to average 50 miles of running per day, saying this was his most intense endeavor yet.
His efforts are for Action for Healthy Kids.
"It's to motivate and inspire kids to get more active, to get them physically moving," Kamazes said.
People can sign up to run with Kamazes by going to http://www.dadt.com/live/special/runacrossamerica/index.html. He will be running in Riverside on Saturday.
Karnazes' coast-to-coast run is scheduled to end on May 11 in New York City.
disney theme park, talk show, charity, celebrity, children's health, entertainment
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 23 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book