Regis and Kelly at Disneyland to help runner
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- "LIVE! With Regis and Kelly" was at Disneyland on Friday morning to help kick off a local marathoner's efforts to run coast to coast.
Dean Karnazes, 48, expects to average 50 miles of running per day, saying this was his most intense endeavor yet.
His efforts are for Action for Healthy Kids.
"It's to motivate and inspire kids to get more active, to get them physically moving," Kamazes said.
People can sign up to run with Kamazes by going to http://www.dadt.com/live/special/runacrossamerica/index.html. He will be running in Riverside on Saturday.
Karnazes' coast-to-coast run is scheduled to end on May 11 in New York City.
disney theme park, talk show, charity, celebrity, children's health, entertainment
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured 28 min ago
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent 28 min ago
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Van Nuys stabbing victim's family speaks out
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 34 min ago
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal 10 min ago
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
19 min ago