Nelly Furtado to give Gadhafi money to charity
Singer Nelly Furtado admits she made money off Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, and now she plans to give it away.
Furtado tweeted that she received $1 million to perform for the Gadhafi family for 45 minutes in Italy in 2007.
Furtado says she is donating the money to charity.
Other stars including Beyonce, Usher and Mariah Carey have reportedly been well-paid to perform at private parties for the Gadhafis. None of them has commented.
- Crews search for survivors of Okla. tornado 59 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 34 min ago
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops 13 min ago
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula 4 min ago
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing 10 min ago
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
53 min ago