Charlie Sheen, Mark Cuban in talks for new TV show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new show starring Charlie Sheen might find its way to TV.
Billionaire Mark Cuban said Sunday he is in talks with Sheen about developing a reality or game show for his cable network, HDNet.
Cuban also owns the Dallas Mavericks.
Cuban told ESPN that cameras are filming what Sheen is doing these days but where the footage will end up is not yet clear.
Earlier Sunday, Sheen tweeted about his live webcast from Saturday night, which was widely panned.
Sheen wrote: "Fastball; last night was treasonous to the movement. my bad. a video solution coming soon."
Sheen entitled his live online show "Sheen's Korner," where he showed off a new tattoo and ended the webcast with a poem.
At one point, 116,000 viewers were watching, but after 45 minutes the number of viewers dropped to 92,000.
celebrity, abc, television, entertainment
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned 44 min ago
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend 14 min ago
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached
- 9-yr-old FL girl is youngest to bowl 300 game
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future