Charlie Sheen, Mark Cuban in talks for new TV show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new show starring Charlie Sheen might find its way to TV.
Billionaire Mark Cuban said Sunday he is in talks with Sheen about developing a reality or game show for his cable network, HDNet.
Cuban also owns the Dallas Mavericks.
Cuban told ESPN that cameras are filming what Sheen is doing these days but where the footage will end up is not yet clear.
Earlier Sunday, Sheen tweeted about his live webcast from Saturday night, which was widely panned.
Sheen wrote: "Fastball; last night was treasonous to the movement. my bad. a video solution coming soon."
Sheen entitled his live online show "Sheen's Korner," where he showed off a new tattoo and ended the webcast with a poem.
At one point, 116,000 viewers were watching, but after 45 minutes the number of viewers dropped to 92,000.
celebrity, abc, television, entertainment
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes 22 min ago
- Huffing suspected in college student's death
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10