Charlie Sheen, Mark Cuban in talks for new TV show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new show starring Charlie Sheen might find its way to TV.
Billionaire Mark Cuban said Sunday he is in talks with Sheen about developing a reality or game show for his cable network, HDNet.
Cuban also owns the Dallas Mavericks.
Cuban told ESPN that cameras are filming what Sheen is doing these days but where the footage will end up is not yet clear.
Earlier Sunday, Sheen tweeted about his live webcast from Saturday night, which was widely panned.
Sheen wrote: "Fastball; last night was treasonous to the movement. my bad. a video solution coming soon."
Sheen entitled his live online show "Sheen's Korner," where he showed off a new tattoo and ended the webcast with a poem.
At one point, 116,000 viewers were watching, but after 45 minutes the number of viewers dropped to 92,000.
celebrity, abc, television, entertainment
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 40 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 33 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break