Charlie Sheen, Mark Cuban in talks for new TV show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new show starring Charlie Sheen might find its way to TV.
Billionaire Mark Cuban said Sunday he is in talks with Sheen about developing a reality or game show for his cable network, HDNet.
Cuban also owns the Dallas Mavericks.
Cuban told ESPN that cameras are filming what Sheen is doing these days but where the footage will end up is not yet clear.
Earlier Sunday, Sheen tweeted about his live webcast from Saturday night, which was widely panned.
Sheen wrote: "Fastball; last night was treasonous to the movement. my bad. a video solution coming soon."
Sheen entitled his live online show "Sheen's Korner," where he showed off a new tattoo and ended the webcast with a poem.
At one point, 116,000 viewers were watching, but after 45 minutes the number of viewers dropped to 92,000.
celebrity, abc, television, entertainment
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 11 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet 2 min ago
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2