Show goes on for Galliano's signature line
PARIS (KABC) -- John Galliano's signature label showcased its ready-to-wear collection amid the former Dior designer's recent troubles.
The company chose to forego a big-budget runway show and instead held a small presentation for press and buyers in a townhouse.
It showcased just 19 looks, which is fewer than half of what typically would have been showed on the catwalk.
Galliano, who is rumored to be in rehab in Arizona, didn't attend Sunday's presentation.
Galliano was fired from Dior amid charges he hurled anti-Semitic insults at a Paris bar.
But fans of his work who attended the presentation said they still admire his designs.
Galliano's signature line is owned by Dior's parent company. There was no final word on the fate of the line.
Galliano's successor at Dior has yet to be named.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
fashion, firing, entertainment
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Video: Boycott Harvey Milk Day, group urges parents 4 min ago
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- abcnews: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- Sleep remedies for a better night's rest 33 min ago
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- 'Captain Kangaroo' treasures now on sale
18 min ago