Show goes on for Galliano's signature line
PARIS (KABC) -- John Galliano's signature label showcased its ready-to-wear collection amid the former Dior designer's recent troubles.
The company chose to forego a big-budget runway show and instead held a small presentation for press and buyers in a townhouse.
It showcased just 19 looks, which is fewer than half of what typically would have been showed on the catwalk.
Galliano, who is rumored to be in rehab in Arizona, didn't attend Sunday's presentation.
Galliano was fired from Dior amid charges he hurled anti-Semitic insults at a Paris bar.
But fans of his work who attended the presentation said they still admire his designs.
Galliano's signature line is owned by Dior's parent company. There was no final word on the fate of the line.
Galliano's successor at Dior has yet to be named.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
fashion, firing, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months