Far East Movement surprises students at LA school
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Students at Franklin High School in Los Angeles were surprised by a visit from the hip-hop group Far East Movement on Monday.
Adidas teamed up with the Asian American hip-hop group to treat the students. Adidas captured student reaction to be uploaded to the Adidas Facebook page.
The company also said it plans to use some of the students' faces in an Adidas TV commercial to run during the MTV Movie Awards in June.
celebrity, music news, school, entertainment
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break