Far East Movement surprises students at LA school
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Students at Franklin High School in Los Angeles were surprised by a visit from the hip-hop group Far East Movement on Monday.
Adidas teamed up with the Asian American hip-hop group to treat the students. Adidas captured student reaction to be uploaded to the Adidas Facebook page.
The company also said it plans to use some of the students' faces in an Adidas TV commercial to run during the MTV Movie Awards in June.
celebrity, music news, school, entertainment
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge 34 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 32 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 22 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks