Far East Movement surprises students at LA school
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Students at Franklin High School in Los Angeles were surprised by a visit from the hip-hop group Far East Movement on Monday.
Adidas teamed up with the Asian American hip-hop group to treat the students. Adidas captured student reaction to be uploaded to the Adidas Facebook page.
The company also said it plans to use some of the students' faces in an Adidas TV commercial to run during the MTV Movie Awards in June.
celebrity, music news, school, entertainment
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans 32 min ago
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs 31 min ago
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke