Helen Mirren sets hands, feet at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Actress Helen Mirren sank her hands and feet into the cement outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Monday.
Mirren was introduced by Russell Brand, her co-star in "Arthur." In the movie, which will be released April 8, Mirren plays the role of the nanny to an irresponsible billionaire. The film also stars Jennifer Garner.
Mirren has won many awards, including an Oscar, for her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth II in "The Queen." She is also known for her roles in movies such as "The Madness of King George," "Gosford Park" "The Last Station" and "RED."
City News Service contributed to this report.
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 7 min ago
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 58 min ago
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe? 53 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 14 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
48 min ago