O'Donnell to move into Oprah's Chicago studio
CHICAGO (KABC) -- As "The Oprah Winfrey Show" ends at the close of the season, Rosie O'Donnell will take over Winfrey's Chicago studio.
O'Donnell's new talk show will be produced at Harpo Studios on Chicago's West Side. Harpo executives announced the move on Tuesday.
O'Donnell is expected to return to daytime TV with a daily one-hour show on Own: Oprah Winfrey Network this fall.
In a statement Tuesday, Winfrey said she's delighted to welcome O'Donnell to the studio.
The final original episode of Winfrey's show is scheduled to air May 25.
oprah winfrey, television, celebrity, entertainment
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'