Britney Spears drops 'Femme Fatale' tour announcement on 'GMA'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Britney Spears announced she is hitting the road this June, and she will kick off her tour in California.
The big scoop comes just as "Femme Fatale," her seventh album, is being released.
The 29-year-old performed three tracks from the album Tuesday on "Good Morning America."
During the mini-concert, which took place in San Francisco, Spears revealed that she will be touring with Enrique Iglesias starting June 17.
She plans to visit 26 cities including Los Angeles and Anaheim on June 20 and June 24, respectively.
good morning america, celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Search resumes for hiker in Santa Clarita 23 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 31 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- LA launches campaign to shut illegal pot...
11 min ago