Britney Spears sued for $10M over fragrance
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Britney Spears is being sued for more than $10 million over her fragrance line.
The singer's father also is named in the lawsuit filed by Brand Sense Partners, which brokered the 2004 deal for the singer's "Curious" perfume.
The issue is that Spears negotiated a new deal with Elizabeth Arden for a perfume called "Radiance" last year. The lawsuit claims that agreement directly violates the original deal.
In the filing, Brand Sense Partners says it is entitled to a 35 percent commission on the new deal.
Spears has not commented.
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 27 min ago
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees