Britney Spears sued for $10M over fragrance
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Britney Spears is being sued for more than $10 million over her fragrance line.
The singer's father also is named in the lawsuit filed by Brand Sense Partners, which brokered the 2004 deal for the singer's "Curious" perfume.
The issue is that Spears negotiated a new deal with Elizabeth Arden for a perfume called "Radiance" last year. The lawsuit claims that agreement directly violates the original deal.
In the filing, Brand Sense Partners says it is entitled to a 35 percent commission on the new deal.
Spears has not commented.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 1 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash 31 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 17 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role