Sheen bombs on opening night of 'Truth' tour
DETROIT (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen didn't win over many people who showed up for his Violent Torpedo of Truth tour Saturday night in Detroit.
Sheen and who he calls his goddesses took the stage to thunderous applause, but the crowd soon turned to boos.
Many audience members began demanding refunds, with some just walking out during the 70-minute show.
"It was nothing like we expected it to be, it was really boring," said one woman.
"He mentioned warlock and tiger blood and winning, that's about it," said another woman. "What it turned out to be was just really dull. Nothing but film clips to take up most of the time."
Sheen's 20-city tour continues Sunday night in Chicago.
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 26 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 24 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts