Sheen bombs on opening night of 'Truth' tour
DETROIT (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen didn't win over many people who showed up for his Violent Torpedo of Truth tour Saturday night in Detroit.
Sheen and who he calls his goddesses took the stage to thunderous applause, but the crowd soon turned to boos.
Many audience members began demanding refunds, with some just walking out during the 70-minute show.
"It was nothing like we expected it to be, it was really boring," said one woman.
"He mentioned warlock and tiger blood and winning, that's about it," said another woman. "What it turned out to be was just really dull. Nothing but film clips to take up most of the time."
Sheen's 20-city tour continues Sunday night in Chicago.
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- Prize-winning bulldogs stolen from IE home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Consumer Reports tests summertime sunscreens
- Katherine Jackson cries, leaves courtroom
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'