Sheen bombs on opening night of 'Truth' tour
DETROIT (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen didn't win over many people who showed up for his Violent Torpedo of Truth tour Saturday night in Detroit.
Sheen and who he calls his goddesses took the stage to thunderous applause, but the crowd soon turned to boos.
Many audience members began demanding refunds, with some just walking out during the 70-minute show.
"It was nothing like we expected it to be, it was really boring," said one woman.
"He mentioned warlock and tiger blood and winning, that's about it," said another woman. "What it turned out to be was just really dull. Nothing but film clips to take up most of the time."
Sheen's 20-city tour continues Sunday night in Chicago.
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators 30 min ago
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air 46 min ago
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians