Sheen does better in 2nd stop on 'Truth' tour
CHICAGO (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen's second show of his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour got better reviews in Chicago after he bombed his opening night in Detroit.
Sheen took the stage Sunday about 20 minutes late, getting a standing ovation from fans who booed Detroit.
"I read the reviews for last night, and I was pretty worried about coming. I thought that he wouldn't show up, but it's been really good," said one woman.
Sheen told the crowd about his troubled life, then took a break 30 minutes later. He returned for a second appearance, but some folks didn't stick around to see it.
"It's a debacle really, just debauchery in one room," said one man.
The next stop for Sheen's 20-city tour is Cleveland on Tuesday night.
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre