Sheen does better in 2nd stop on 'Truth' tour
CHICAGO (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen's second show of his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour got better reviews in Chicago after he bombed his opening night in Detroit.
Sheen took the stage Sunday about 20 minutes late, getting a standing ovation from fans who booed Detroit.
"I read the reviews for last night, and I was pretty worried about coming. I thought that he wouldn't show up, but it's been really good," said one woman.
Sheen told the crowd about his troubled life, then took a break 30 minutes later. He returned for a second appearance, but some folks didn't stick around to see it.
"It's a debacle really, just debauchery in one room," said one man.
The next stop for Sheen's 20-city tour is Cleveland on Tuesday night.
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash 28 min ago
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event
- 'Functional fitness' takes dysfunctional turn
4 min ago