Sheen does better in 2nd stop on 'Truth' tour
CHICAGO (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen's second show of his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour got better reviews in Chicago after he bombed his opening night in Detroit.
Sheen took the stage Sunday about 20 minutes late, getting a standing ovation from fans who booed Detroit.
"I read the reviews for last night, and I was pretty worried about coming. I thought that he wouldn't show up, but it's been really good," said one woman.
Sheen told the crowd about his troubled life, then took a break 30 minutes later. He returned for a second appearance, but some folks didn't stick around to see it.
"It's a debacle really, just debauchery in one room," said one man.
The next stop for Sheen's 20-city tour is Cleveland on Tuesday night.
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 49 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned 32 min ago
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10