Beyonce joins first lady's fight against childhood obesity
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Beyonce is giving first lady Michelle Obama a boost in her attempt to tackle childhood obesity.
The Grammy-winning pop star is releasing a new video called "Let's Move! Flash Workout." It's a re-written version of her hit "Get Me Bodied."
The video, in partnership with Mrs. Obama's "Let's Move" campaign which launched a year ago, will be officially released on May 3 at a "dance in" at middle schools across the country.
first lady michelle obama, celebrity, fitness, entertainment
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 46 min ago
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians