Warner Bros. rejects Charlie Sheen's claim about returning to show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The studio behind the TV show "Two and a Half Men" is rejecting Charlie Sheen's claim that he may return to the show.
In a letter to Sheen's lawyer, Warner Bros. Television's attorneys said Sheen's comments that talks are under way to reinstate him are false, and no such discussions are taking place.
Sheen told a radio station Tuesday there was an "85 percent chance" he'd return to the hit show.
Sheen was fired last month after his outbursts directed at the show's producer.
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)