Charlie Sheen gets dumped via text message
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- During his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour, Charlie Sheen reportedly revealed that he had been dumped by text message.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the actor told an audience of 2,500 people in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday night that one of his so-called goddesses dumped him via a text message.
He said it was porn actress Rachel Oberlin who broke up with him in a text.
Sheen and Brooke Mueller's divorce will be official May 2.
Sheen was spotted on Sunday taking in the Florida Marlins game against the Colorado Rockies.
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 21 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 10 min ago
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer 51 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)