Charlie Sheen gets dumped via text message
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- During his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour, Charlie Sheen reportedly revealed that he had been dumped by text message.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the actor told an audience of 2,500 people in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday night that one of his so-called goddesses dumped him via a text message.
He said it was porn actress Rachel Oberlin who broke up with him in a text.
Sheen and Brooke Mueller's divorce will be official May 2.
Sheen was spotted on Sunday taking in the Florida Marlins game against the Colorado Rockies.
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months