Charlie Sheen gets dumped via text message
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- During his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour, Charlie Sheen reportedly revealed that he had been dumped by text message.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the actor told an audience of 2,500 people in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday night that one of his so-called goddesses dumped him via a text message.
He said it was porn actress Rachel Oberlin who broke up with him in a text.
Sheen and Brooke Mueller's divorce will be official May 2.
Sheen was spotted on Sunday taking in the Florida Marlins game against the Colorado Rockies.
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 27 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- New ACL surgery technique reduces failure rate
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10