Internet star Antoine Dodson faces 5 charges
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (KABC) -- The young man that warned us to hide our kids, our wives and our husbands is in trouble with the law.
Internet celebrity Antoine Dodson, 20, appeared in an Alabama courtroom Monday to face five misdemeanor charges, including speeding and marijuana possession.
He was pulled over and arrested Saturday night in Huntsville. He was released sometime after 2:30 a.m.
Dodson gained Internet fame for his televised rant posted to YouTube about a break-in at his sister's apartment. The viral video catapulted him into TV appearances, blog mentions and other appearances.
"I don't deserve to be here. I never get in trouble for nothing in my life," Dodson said after the proceeding. "I got pulled in over in my Benz, Mercedes E-Class. Run tell that."
Dodson is due back in court in July.
celebrity, court case, entertainment
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills 59 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital 54 min ago
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 31 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son