Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon parents of twins
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are the proud new parents of twins.
The singer gave birth to a girl and a boy Saturday at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles.
According to reports, the 41-year old Carey was calm, but her husband was so nervous, he went to the wrong department at the hospital.
The couple has not named the twins yet. As for having more kids, Carey has recently declared she's done.
The two are expected to renew their wedding vows on Sunday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area 8 min ago
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors