Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon parents of twins
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are the proud new parents of twins.
The singer gave birth to a girl and a boy Saturday at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles.
According to reports, the 41-year old Carey was calm, but her husband was so nervous, he went to the wrong department at the hospital.
The couple has not named the twins yet. As for having more kids, Carey has recently declared she's done.
The two are expected to renew their wedding vows on Sunday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate