Kate Middleton bridal doll on sale for $295
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Franklin Mint has released a commemorative Kate Middleton bridal doll.
It includes every detail, including a miniature replica of the famous scroll and diamond tiara Kate wore on her wedding day.
The doll comes with a certificate of authenticity and a display stand. It retails for $295.
royal wedding, kate middleton, prince william, entertainment
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter