Kate Middleton bridal doll on sale for $295
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Franklin Mint has released a commemorative Kate Middleton bridal doll.
It includes every detail, including a miniature replica of the famous scroll and diamond tiara Kate wore on her wedding day.
The doll comes with a certificate of authenticity and a display stand. It retails for $295.
royal wedding, kate middleton, prince william, entertainment
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations 28 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing 12 min ago
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)