Johnny Depp talks about possible 'Pirates' 5
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" isn't even in theaters yet, but there's already talk of a fifth one.
"On Stranger Tides" premiered at Disneyland last week and is set to open May 20.
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer is wasting no time getting to work on a fifth "Pirates" script, and Johnny Depp said he'd be up for it - if it's right.
So what would the 47-year-old actor need to transform himself into the rum-swigging, swashbuckling Capt. Jack Sparrow again?
"Essentially the same ingredients that have gone into each and every one, especially this one," he says.
In the meantime, Depp is working on several other projects, including the big-screen adaptation of the 80s show "21 Jump Street" and "The Lone Ranger."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
movie premiere, movie news, entertainment
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate 9 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Strip club owner runs for neighborhood council
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)