Johnny Depp talks about possible 'Pirates' 5
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" isn't even in theaters yet, but there's already talk of a fifth one.
"On Stranger Tides" premiered at Disneyland last week and is set to open May 20.
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer is wasting no time getting to work on a fifth "Pirates" script, and Johnny Depp said he'd be up for it - if it's right.
So what would the 47-year-old actor need to transform himself into the rum-swigging, swashbuckling Capt. Jack Sparrow again?
"Essentially the same ingredients that have gone into each and every one, especially this one," he says.
In the meantime, Depp is working on several other projects, including the big-screen adaptation of the 80s show "21 Jump Street" and "The Lone Ranger."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
movie premiere, movie news, entertainment
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 12 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 55 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest 53 min ago
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony 26 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)