Calif. woman wins tickets to one of Oprah's last shows
CHICAGO (KABC) -- A California woman is getting an unexpected vacation to the windy city after winning tickets for one of Oprah Winfrey's last shows.
Geena Gastelum from San Diego won the tickets online. She said she is planning to bring her mother, who is also a longtime Oprah fan. She just has to figure out what to wear.
"I'm going to bring everything. It's good to have everything, that way when you pull everything out, you can kind of figure out when you get there," she said.
She will be at Oprah's next-to-last show, being taped on May 17. It's called "Oprah's Surprise Spectacular" and is expected to include a whole cast of Hollywood stars.
television, oprah winfrey, talk show, entertainment
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 8 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US 11 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
56 min ago