Calif. woman wins tickets to one of Oprah's last shows
CHICAGO (KABC) -- A California woman is getting an unexpected vacation to the windy city after winning tickets for one of Oprah Winfrey's last shows.
Geena Gastelum from San Diego won the tickets online. She said she is planning to bring her mother, who is also a longtime Oprah fan. She just has to figure out what to wear.
"I'm going to bring everything. It's good to have everything, that way when you pull everything out, you can kind of figure out when you get there," she said.
She will be at Oprah's next-to-last show, being taped on May 17. It's called "Oprah's Surprise Spectacular" and is expected to include a whole cast of Hollywood stars.
television, oprah winfrey, talk show, entertainment
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat 20 min ago
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla. 2 min ago
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks