Lisa Kudrow to host 15th annual Webby Awards
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Lisa Kudrow will host the 15th annual Webby Awards scheduled for June 13 at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.
One of her duties as host is to make sure the award winners stick to the Webby protocol by limiting their acceptance speeches to just five words.
Kudrow is also a winner herself. She won the Webby for best individual performance in an online video for her work in her series "Web Therapy." The show also won the award for best long-form comedy for the second year in a row.
Recipients were earlier announced by the Webbys, which honor Internet achievement.
Kudrow, whose credits include "Friends" and "The Comeback," is prepping "Web Therapy" for a TV adaptation, to debut on Showtime in July.
celebrity, award shows, entertainment
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure 41 min ago
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018 16 min ago
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video)