Lady Gaga thrills New York fans at 'GMA' concert
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Lady Gaga indulged thousands of fans Friday in New York's Central Park, where she kicked off the Summer Concert Series for "Good Morning America."
"It's an absolute dream come true to be here today and to play in Central Park. I grew up five blocks from here," the singer said.
Lady Gaga has a new album called "Born This Way" that debuted at No. 1 this week.
Some of her fans waited two days to see her perform in Central Park.
It's going to be the site of over a dozen concerts this summer, including performances from Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce and Brad Paisley.
music news, new york, good morning america, entertainment
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'