Lady Gaga thrills New York fans at 'GMA' concert
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Lady Gaga indulged thousands of fans Friday in New York's Central Park, where she kicked off the Summer Concert Series for "Good Morning America."
"It's an absolute dream come true to be here today and to play in Central Park. I grew up five blocks from here," the singer said.
Lady Gaga has a new album called "Born This Way" that debuted at No. 1 this week.
Some of her fans waited two days to see her perform in Central Park.
It's going to be the site of over a dozen concerts this summer, including performances from Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce and Brad Paisley.
music news, new york, good morning america, entertainment
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 5
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons