Michael Jackson exhibit unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Madame Tussauds in Hollywood unveiled its new limited-time exhibit, The Michael Jackson Experience, on Monday.
The exhibit features three wax figures of the King of Pop from various stages of his career -- the Jackson Five years, the Invincible Era and the "This Is It" Michael.
Jermaine Jackson was on hand for the debut and said it's hard to believe his brother has been gone for almost two years.
"We lost an incredible human being and his spirit is with us," he said. "We feel him every day and I'm pretty sure you do as well."
The exhibit, included as part of Madame Tussauds general admission price, runs through Labor Day.
Michael Jackson first sat for a Madame Tussauds wax sculpture in 1984. He was sculpted six times before his death and is the most widely exhibited figure in the Madame Tussauds worldwide empire.
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang 43 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Robo-seal pups help patients fight dementia
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting 27 min ago
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
36 min ago