Michael Jackson exhibit unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Madame Tussauds in Hollywood unveiled its new limited-time exhibit, The Michael Jackson Experience, on Monday.
The exhibit features three wax figures of the King of Pop from various stages of his career -- the Jackson Five years, the Invincible Era and the "This Is It" Michael.
Jermaine Jackson was on hand for the debut and said it's hard to believe his brother has been gone for almost two years.
"We lost an incredible human being and his spirit is with us," he said. "We feel him every day and I'm pretty sure you do as well."
The exhibit, included as part of Madame Tussauds general admission price, runs through Labor Day.
Michael Jackson first sat for a Madame Tussauds wax sculpture in 1984. He was sculpted six times before his death and is the most widely exhibited figure in the Madame Tussauds worldwide empire.
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate 2 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Strip club owner runs for neighborhood council
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)