Michael Jackson exhibit unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Madame Tussauds in Hollywood unveiled its new limited-time exhibit, The Michael Jackson Experience, on Monday.
The exhibit features three wax figures of the King of Pop from various stages of his career -- the Jackson Five years, the Invincible Era and the "This Is It" Michael.
Jermaine Jackson was on hand for the debut and said it's hard to believe his brother has been gone for almost two years.
"We lost an incredible human being and his spirit is with us," he said. "We feel him every day and I'm pretty sure you do as well."
The exhibit, included as part of Madame Tussauds general admission price, runs through Labor Day.
Michael Jackson first sat for a Madame Tussauds wax sculpture in 1984. He was sculpted six times before his death and is the most widely exhibited figure in the Madame Tussauds worldwide empire.
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnapping 32 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested 40 min ago
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies 1 min ago
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet 40 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Cockfighting ring busted in Riverside County
22 min ago