Hines Ward, Kym Johnson honored in Pittsburgh
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It was a homecoming fit for a king. Well, in this case, for a "Dancing With The Stars" champion.
The city of Pittsburgh held a rally for Hines Ward and partner Kym Johnson, the season 12 champions of "Dancing With The Stars."
Fans had a chance to get their picture taken with the dancing duo and the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy.
The mayor also officially declared June 30 as Hines Ward and Kym Johnson Day in the city.
celebrity, dancing with the stars, entertainment
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting 32 min ago
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
19 min ago